Monday, June 3, 2013

Pop of Pink































Button Up: Express, Tank: Papaya, Shorts: H&M, Wedges: Aldo (last year), Bag: Forever 21, Watch:
Marc by Marc Jabobs (similar here), Necklace: Tiffany & Co. (similar here)

On my trip to San Diego, I didn't know what the weather was going to be like since it changes about 10 degrees depending on what part of the city you are in.  I decided to pack light so I packed very basic, solid pieces like my Express button-up that could be layered and buttoned up if it was chilly outside or if I wanted to be a bit more dressed up, or it could be knotted and the sleeves could be rolled up to have a more casual look. It turned out to warm this day, so I rolled those sleeves up and paired it with a bright pair of knee-length shorts from H&M that provides just the right amount of vacation feel. 
~ N ~

No comments:

Post a Comment